Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Learning DNA

I see why Im right and left brain because on the the left side
I'm very logical and think of the facts I always listing to the words of the song
 and for my right I have a lot of Rhythm and Im very created.


I learn better if I see it and hear it and for something I can leaner better if its an if theres actives .
Intrapersonal,Im very aware of my thoughts and love being alone.
Interoersonal I like to being with my friends but not all the time
Musical, I remember a lot of school stuff in music 
 
This will help me be a good student  teacher because I know the different type of learning and what I can do to help the kids learn with the different actives I know I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment